I use Ubuntu on my desktop so I was keen to get it running on my C750. Here’s how:
1) Follow the instructions given in ZaurusUbuntu as far as logging in as root. Before launching startx:
2) killall tskeys
3) Reconfigure the touchscreen as per OE Forum thread
4) edit .xinitrc and remove the xrandr line
5) date -u 021913202008 and hwclock –systohc as per these instructions
6) startx should now work
Then, for wifi I am trying to use an AMBICOM WL1100C.
1) I enabled dhcp by changing /etc/passwd/dhcp to 0:0 (ie root) as per this thread
However, I can’t get it working on zunbuntu yet, on Angstrom I had to mess around with:
iwpriv wlan0 reset 0 and/or iwpriv wlan0 reset 2
while attempting to connect with the GPE connection manager (which then worked).